<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11652548?origin\x3dhttp://sladkaya.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sladkaya

the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'awww!'

Tuesday, April 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!

(I have a hunch you're the only one who reads this at present)

Some of my favorite Camille moments:

* When we were oh-so-close to buying tickets to London to see the Cure

* When you smoked your first cigarette under my (not-so-great) influence at the Starbucks by Costoco (I remember how insanely hilarious you looked holding that cigarette and inhaling!)

* Watching movies in the hallway of our dorm until like 4am

* Hanging out with Rich at that house where he lived with that weird guy and listening to Built to Spill's cover of Neil Young's "Cortez"

* Going camping outside Hood River with Justin the night it rained like crazy--I think we got high and ate almost all the food!

* Road trips between Boise and Hood River!

* You, after Justin ripped the "Meat is Murder" sticker you gave me off my car and after remaining silent for quite some time around him, suddenly making a funny joke about me getting a new sticker that says "My Boyfriend's a Dick"

I hope you have a stupendous day! I miss you!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home