<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11652548?origin\x3dhttp://sladkaya.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sladkaya

the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'awww!'

Monday, December 4

pow pow nar nar

We got SNOW! Thirty-something inches of it! And I went snowboarding for the first time this season. It was glorious, in the words of one friend, pow pow nar nar. Though, snowboarding always uses muscles I'm not accustomed to using, so I'm a bit sore from it, and, from skiing.
Yes, I went skiing too, but only to better help my daughter, who is quickly learning. It's a bit difficult to take a kid down a hill when they're on skis and you're on a board. She did so well for her first day back and is excited to go again. I'd like to get her up there at least once a week. The nice part about my husband's job is we can meet him when he gets done with his night shift and take some turns together.
I'm going again this Wednesday before my buddy takes me over the pass to soak in the hot springs for a night. That will be a real treat. And then the rest of the week is filled with Christmas activities galore. Should be fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 04 December, 2006 21:27, Blogger LuccyM33 said…

    SUPER SNOOCHY POW POW NAR NAR FRESHIES!!!!!!! Cherry even!

    I am coming down early for X-mas. We should make some turns...maybe on the 21st!

    ps- happy birthday. i sent your card today. sorry it is late

     
  • At 05 December, 2006 09:44, Blogger sladkaya said…

    sounds good to me! though, i can't do anything too crazy with a belly and all...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home