if you haven't already, you need to
check out thom yorke's solo debut the eraser. it's damn good.
anybody wanna play "if you make me a mix i'll make you one?"
let me know. we'll iron out details.
anybody wanna play "if you make me a mix i'll make you one?"
let me know. we'll iron out details.

5 Comments:
At 24 July, 2006 07:42,
sladkaya said…
yeah but surely you've got some good 80's hits lingering in your casa...you could come up with something, i'm sure. and i bet mine would at least make you laugh! are you in??
At 25 July, 2006 10:23,
sladkaya said…
don't worry...the whole fun in making/receiving mixes is that you hear new stuff that you might not otherwise have listened to.
it will be fun!
At 26 July, 2006 06:08,
Autopilot said…
I have some more bands you might like. I will make a mix while on vacation. It will be called the 'vacation mix', or the 'keys mix'. I am looking forward to getting your cds. Later. Oh, I forgot...your hair fucking great! Sarah and I both love it!
At 02 August, 2006 08:12,
LuccyM33 said…
i am in love with track #8 and #4.
can't wait to head your way again soon.
ps - bloc party played at the ogden on monday night...
At 04 August, 2006 14:03,
sladkaya said…
thanks for rubbing it in, jerk. i thought you were a friend? sheesh.
Post a Comment
<< Home